Terms Of Service
Forever Beauty built Forever Beauty: Makeup Tutorials as a Freemium app. This SERVICE is provided by Forever Beauty at no cost and is intended for use as it is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our Terms of Service.
1. These Terms of Service constitute an agreement between you and us regarding your use of our App and the images, logos, music, photographs, and video content that are incorporated into and form part of our App (“App Content”).
3. Any terms you have with your respective mobile network provider (“ Mobile Provider”) continue to apply and you may be charged by the Mobile Provider for access to network connection services for the duration of the connection while accessing our App and any third party charges as may arise from time to time. You will be solely responsible for any costs and other charges or expenses charged by your Mobile Provider, internet service provider, network operator and/or any other third party provider in relation to your internet service, your mobile service and any use of our App including the downloading of any available App Content. In the event that you are not the bill payer for the device being used to access our App, you will be assumed to have obtained permission from the relevant bill payer for downloading and using our App.
4. If you download our App onto any device not owned by you, you must have the owner’s permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these Terms, whether or not you own the device.
5. Any words following the terms ‘including’, ‘include’, ‘in particular’, ‘for ‘example’ or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words, description, definition, phrase or term preceding those terms.
1. In order to make full use of our App, you may be required to register for an account.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the information provided by you is true, accurate, and correct.
3. Your login details are for your own personal use only and you must keep your login details confidential and secure. Sharing your login details with any other person is strictly prohibited.
4. You must notify us immediately if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your login details or any breach of our security by emailing and giving details of the unauthorized use or breach.
5. Without prejudice to our rights and remedies, we reserve the right to promptly disable your login details and suspend your access to any of our App, If, in our reasonable opinion, we believe that you have breached any of the provisions of these Terms.
1. Any content you upload or create on our App will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but by uploading or creating content on our App, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license for us to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such content in connection with the services that we provide and across different media and to promote our App and/or our services; and to third parties including other users of our App, our partners and/or our sponsors to use such content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of our App.
2. In relation to any content you upload or create on our App you warrant that:
(a) you have the requisite rights, licenses and consents to upload or create such content;
(b) such content does not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party; and
(c) such content is not defamatory or offensive and will not result in any civil or criminal claim being brought against us by a third party in any jurisdiction.
3. We reserve the right to:
(a) disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content uploaded or created by you on our App constitutes a violation of their rights (including intellectual property rights);
(b) remove any content you upload or create on our App if in our opinion such content does not comply with these Terms.
1. We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that our App and App Content is available for download and use at all times. However, our App and App Content are provided over the internet and mobile networks and so their operation and availability may be affected by factors outside of our control at any time for any reason. We do not guarantee that the use of or access to our App Content will always be available and/or uninterrupted.
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. In return for your agreeing to comply with these Terms you may:
(a) download our App onto a device and view, use and display our App on the device for your personal purposes only;
(b) use any related documentation to support the use of our App as permitted by these Terms; and
(c) receive updates to the software code of our App via our App store that you downloaded our App from – these may incorporate patches and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
2. Your right to use our App is personal to you, you may not otherwise transfer our App to anyone else for any reason. If you sell or give away any device on which our App is installed, you must remove our App from it first.
3. The ways in which you can use our App may also be governed by the terms of the app store that you downloaded our App from. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the terms of the app store that you downloaded our App from, the terms of our App store from which you downloaded our App shall take priority.
Unless you have requested and received our prior written consent or unless expressly permitted in these Terms, you must not:
(a) copy our App except as part of the normal use of our App or where it is necessary for the purpose of creating a back-up or operational security;
(b) modify or translate our App in whole or in part, or combine or merge our App with any other object code or program;
(c) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reduce the object code of our App to source code form or create (or attempt to create) derivative works based on the whole or any part of our App, except to the extent permitted by applicable law, and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
(i) is not disclosed or communicated without our prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it to in accordance with applicable law; and
(ii) is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to our App
(iii) is kept secured; and
(iv) is used only in accordance with applicable law;
(d) distribute, sub-license, assign, share, timeshare, sell, rent, lease, grant a security interest in, use for service bureau purposes, or otherwise transfer our App or your right to use our App;
(e) remove, modify, block, disable, obscure or impair any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, material or advertising belonging to us, our licensors or other third parties contained within our App;
(f) incorporate our App into another service or website or make it available via framing or mirrors;
(g) extract any data or metadata from our App nor create any index or database incorporating any part of it;
(h) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our App or features that:
(i) prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of our App.
1. You must:
(a) not use our App in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously (for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into our App or into any operating system);
(b) not infringe any rights (including intellectual property rights) belonging to us or any third party in relation to your use of our App;
(c) not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of our App;
(d) not use our App in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users;
(e) comply with any applicable third party terms and conditions in respect of your use of our App; and
(f) not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from our servers.
1. The App Content may include trademarks or copyright material owned by us or third parties. The App Content includes the images, logos, music, photographs and video content that are incorporated into and form part of our App. The term App Content also includes any part of any of the App Content, or any assemblage, deviation, manipulation, modification, screen print or copy of, or derivative work based on or including any of the App Content.
2. The App Content may only be used as part of our App and may not be used independently.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. All intellectual property rights in our App Content and related documentation throughout the world belong to us and our licensors and the rights in our App are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, our App or related documentation other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
2. Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using our App may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
3. By using our App, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use our App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products.
1. You acknowledge that our App may contain links to third party websites (whether by way of advertisements or otherwise) that are not owned or controlled by us. Such links are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for the contents or your use of them, and as a result, we do not accept responsibility for the availability, suitability, reliability or content of such third party websites.
2. Our inclusion of such hyperlinks in our App does not imply any endorsement of the material or the views expressed within them.
1. If you think our App is faulty or misdescribed do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If we have to contact you we will do so by email, using the contact details you have provided to us.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the Mobile Application or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement in the Mobile Application. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Mobile Application after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Mobile Application or its Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Mobile Application and its Services.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at email@example.com.
This document was last updated on May 21, 2020